Saturday, February 04, 2012

Cinnamon And Cheese Rolls


With a half recipe, I made 12 rolls of them. At the last minute, I decided to make 6 pieces of Cinnamon Rolls and six pieces of Cheese Rolls. I did not need to make too many of them, because there would not be that many people around anyway. We were having a couple of guests over.


I only started with the process at around 1 PM and I was expecting them to be ready by 3:30PM. I was aware that the time was really tight for bread making, but I was able to raise the dough in shorter time, thanks to a bowl of hot water! Instead of putting them together in one large round pan, I put them individually on muffin pan. As a result, each of them had a nice golden brown bottom, side and top. They also required less time to bake.


The result is as good looking as always. There's joy seeing newly baked goodies from oven. Very inviting!

No comments:

Post a Comment