Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sze-Chuan Kitchen, Raffles City


We passed by Sze Chuan Kitchen and saw many people seemed enjoying their food way too many times. Every time we passed by, we always had an reservation at the nearby restaurant. One fine day, we happened to be in the neighborhood without any reservation anywhere and we decided to give this place a try. We had a tiny table which I dislike so much. I know that we were not going to have enough space for our food and there's no reasonable place to put my hand bag too. 


We decided to order one set menu to share and a couple of dishes from their ala carte list. WE started with a salad lookalike. It's poached chicken with peanut sauce, something that I never tasted before and I can't say that I would order again.



We also had a basket of Xiao Long Bao, which were alright. Our Sze Chuan hot and sour soup came and DH and I shared it.


Finally our rice with barbecued meat from our set menu came. It's quite delicious. The kailan and wonton, which was part of the menu, was served as well. Finally our dumpling ala carte. There's a dessert served as part of the set menu and I don't have the picture, unfortunately.




No comments:

Post a Comment