Wednesday, May 28, 2008

167

I was a little obsessed and a bit paranoid about even a small change in my body, upon discovering that one of my sisters had lymphoma some eight years ago. I diligently have been going for routine medical check ups and that sorts. So far so good.

Less than two years ago, my cholesterol level passed the normal acceptable level of 200 and hit 219. My GP, however, stressed it out that it was not an alarming level and I was in perfect health and I was satisfied without doubt, but still tried to work my way to improve it. Typical perfectionist!

Another blood test was done last week, not that it was due, but more of me trying to get this done before my trip to the USA. I am going to Maine and I want to have my sweet juicy lobster or maybe another delicious one from the Rockefeller Center in July. Yum! A small sweet victory to find out that despite all the stress I am having, my cholesterol level is now 167 and I am in great health. All those diet and supplements undeniably paid off. Yay!!

1 comment: