Monday, May 26, 2008

New Fave - Mushroom Risotto



I bumped into a very dear friend who happens to be my neighbor as well, in the supermarket about two weeks ago. It's a nice surprise, considering both of us have totally different schedules and seeing each other in the neighborhood rarely happens. It was Thursday and I remember that I was buying ingredients for my vegetarian Fridays. She mentioned that she was going to make risotto with mushroom, a dish that I have longed to make, but never did, for one reason or another.

The next chance I got when I was back doing my groceries, I bought everything I need for that and made mushroom risotto with Arborio rice that very evening. Within a short time, this dish becomes a family favorite. Well, three out of five love them, very much and always want more. In two weeks, I made them three times.

Easy to make and really delicious, served with lemon and topped with sliced parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment