Thursday, May 29, 2008

In Twenty Two Days

Three weeks to go, my hotels and itinerary to US are pretty much confirmed, I have been busy with other things that I left the planning elsewhere for a while. In between, there will be a violin exam, a string concert, an SAT test, a couple of dentist visits and perhaps organizing a birthday party, which I hope to my dear God, please, please, please, not to happen, because on the day I can't possibly be the decorator, the cook, the host, the game leader, the photographer and the mother of the birthday girl, all at the same time. Traditionally, I would have some accidental double booking in June, hopefully not not this year. I also can expect a shopping trip for South Africa trip and frantic packing. Stress level is on the way up. Arghhh... think positive!

Meanwhile, I am having my eyes on this: To buy or not to buy? Anybody?



2 comments:

  1. Well, a new camera would certainly be nice! I don't know anything about the good ones, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Definitely! I haven't bought it yet. Maybe this weekend? I've had my Canon 350D for a while... Quite a good excuse isn't it?

    ReplyDelete