Monday, May 12, 2008

Gimme Me More Time

I really wonder how minutes, hours, days, years just zooming through really really fast, right in front of me. It feels like only yesterday the year changed to 2008 and it was January. Now, suddenly it's May and we are heading towards mid year. When I was small, I used to think that time was extremely slow. I couldn't wait til I grow older and leave home. Now, I wish I could have more hours in a day. I hardly have enough time to do my things, I barely have enough hours to sleep. I stay up late so I could do more things in a day, but still there's not enough time ever.

I know there's nothing much I can do to change it, I just have to enjoy every second of it. Unfortunately, just like most wise words, this is much easier said than done. So little time, so much to do.



I bought this little piano clock a few years ago when we went to Vancouver in 2004. It was only C$10, and is still working after all these years. It was only 2-inch wide. It was merely a small souvenir that caught my eyes when I travel. It's a nice reminder of the places that we have been to, although that particular one doesn't scream "Canada!!!!" The kids were four years younger and were so much more wonderful!!!!! Teenage tantrums have not kicked in yet back then! They are wonderful now too, different kind of wonderfulness.

Feeling like an old lady, walking down the memory lane, sigh.......

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little clock! I hear you on time flying too fast. I am tempted to call in "sick" today just to get some yard work done. But I won't, since they'd have to call someone else in on their day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get yard done soon enough! I was being a little whiny about having too much things to do, I guess.....

    ReplyDelete