Monday, June 16, 2008

Alive & Well

I am pleased to report that my chili plants are growing really well, now it is day 39. Following the advice from my sis to move the plants to a bigger pot, I was worried for a bit that I might have killed them all, but I guess I didn't. Soon, I should be thanking my sister-in-law for looking after them. A loaf of freshly baked bread or cake will do a good job for thanking her in advance. I will be thinking of what to bake soon.

So here they are, still looking good. Thanks to my sis for the advice, the one who likes to look at the pictures in this blog but refuses to read the posts, she probably doesn't read this bit as well.....wink



Four days to go before the big day of leaving for the long holiday. I have not started packing, but have listed out the extremely important things to bring. I am back to the "excited" mode. I am thrilled to use the new camera too, the kids and I are so fond of it that we kept on clicking everything...... Between now and Friday night, we still have dentist appointment, facial treatment, shopping for gift and lunch with mother-in-law. And maybe a couple of forgotten ones?? I will know that when I remember, of course.

Waiting for the helper to clean the house tomorrow and the packing shall begiiiinnnnnn...... cool

No comments:

Post a Comment