Friday, June 20, 2008

Seven Hours To Go



So, we (I!!!!) have been packing, packing, packing and cleaning and cleaning and washing, more washing and more cleaning up and continue working on whatever needs to be done. My head is spinning mad!!!! I did manage to bake some little carrot cakes yesterday and two loaves of cheese breads for my in-laws, this morning. wink It's such an easy cake to make, but I dislike shredding the carrots as I get cuts most of the time from doing it too fast.

Lots of multi-tasking was done, I was baking, surfing the net, read through my emails, scanning pictures, preparing birthday card for Miss K and I can't remember what else I did and suddenly, bam! It's late afternoon. Just gazillions things to accomplish before we leave.

Our flight is ten minutes to midnight, it's driving me crazy to wait so long for the time to arrive and certainly a challenge to stay awake until the boarding time. Yawn.......... Packing never gets done until you are force to leave!

4 comments: