Monday, June 23, 2008

Better Meals On Board

Put some extra thousand dollars and you got some better looking, better presented and better tasting food. Of course, you got more space, better service and are able to rest better especially when you fly for almost 20 hours. Good old bodies really appreciate the five digits paid for better treatment, oops.... I should say, all the better things in life!


Fresh Fruit Mix

I can't remember how many times the flight attendant and I exchanged "thank you" and "you're welcome". Money (still) talks! Courtesy still is my priority! We all are human being and appreciation is highly regarded.


Caesar Salad with Turkey meat


Another Fruit Mix


Rice Noodles with Chicken


Salmon on Asparagus.
I requested the removal of spaghetti! Not a pasta person!


A Shrimp on Avocado starter.


DH's Pork Chops.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, now that's fancy flying.

    I was in first class from Tokyo to Detroit after Tiananmen, but was too distraught to enjoy it, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're just glad that you were out of the country at that moment.....

    ReplyDelete