Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And So We Pack....

Or piling things up first…... We practically will be heading to three different directions, one of whom is going to a place that warms up during the day but can really get ugly cold at night, as told by the teacher who is going there with my numero Uno. I have done my research but yet to find such statement from anyone about that particular part of South Africa, where my dear apple pie is going to. In any case, my girl will be armed with winter jacket and the gang as well as lighter clothes for the days. And please don’t overpack! Well, good luck to that. I don’t know how to pack for three weeks in one medium size suitcase, without a chance to use washing machine. Hands will become handy indeed!

And here is a mother’s job if she wants things to be accomplished without fail. Aside from preparing first aid kits for each group, she also needs to prepare the camera, its batteries, the charger and the connector. Label and pack each one, deliver to respective rooms. Email (thank God and Bill Gates!) and print out the complete scheduling the whereabouts and contact numbers. This will be on my to-do list for tomorrow, along with buying present for my friends in the USA.

And the packing continues….. 50 hours to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment