Sunday, June 29, 2008

Niagara Falls

We have been to Niagara Falls, Canada side before. We have always been informed that Niagara Falls can be viewed better from Canada side but since we were in Buffalo anyway, we didn't want to miss seeing the falls from USA side. It's all about seeing it from a different angle, I would never know what you could find if I didn't try. And I liked what I saw. It's different.


We got a very close view of the falls, I don't exactly know the name of this one, but it was there.


We have been there! Experiencing Maid of The Mist!

Miss K are really into taking pictures especially her two fingers (not featured here!), flowers and things around that I occasionally fail to take notice of. Here are some of the pictures she took.
















And here's yours truly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment