Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bad Days Alert

I might have become an invisible woman these days. cry

* My anniversary was forgotten by most (or all) that normally remember, but I kept quiet, as I typically do. What matters is that I remember.
* I cut my hair by three to four inches and nobody said anything. (I had my hair up the whole time, of course, who would have seen???) What matters is that I feel good about it.
* The kids don't do what I told them to do confused (duhhh? not new!) I am jumping mad about this!

Why? Maybe:
* PMS (???),
* Lacking of beauty sleep (????)
* Haven't talked to a reasonable adult these days (???)

Yeah, maybe this overrated PMS thing or all of the above! Life sucks sometimes. I am not too excited about going on a long road trip at this very moment. The packing, arranging the house things, etc, and a zillion other things to prepare. Work and more work.

Tick tock tick tock, eight more days to go. Anticipate a very busy weekend ahead. Last minute shopping must be done, mostly for my dear two teenagers who have the joy of doing things at the very last minute. cry

Dang, I am grouchy! Too grouchy for Thursday, my favorite day of the week. Where is everybody??!!?? I should create something in the kitchen to release my inner anger.

2 comments:

  1. Take a loooooong walk. Always helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitt............. I like you looooooooooooooooong walk thing!
    Breath in, breath out, breath in slowly, breath out...........

    You are such a nice gal!!

    ReplyDelete