Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Climb And Shop...Or Browse


Guess who did indoor rock climbing last Sunday and browsing many shops to find what she needed?



We were hunting for stuff to fill our house. One of the places that we went to last Sunday was Orchard Central, a new mall in Orchard road, of course, to check out some furniture shops there. Apparently, I have been misinformed or mis-communicated. There's only one shop selling furniture there. The suffering that I went through by going round and round and spiraling round and round up to the 7th floor to park the car just did not seem worthy. For me, that is another mall. If there's anything special about it, maybe it's the indoor rock climbing facility that they have. I am neither a shopper nor a rock climber, so a shopping mall with rock climbing facility does not excite me. After all those spiraling up, we still have to spiral down again to go back to the floor level. What a horrible parking space, IMHO.

To answer the question about who went indoor rock climbing, the answer was not me! I was the one window shopping. Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment