Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting The Bug...



I was not and still am not a a big fan of chocolate cookies. I would take one or two occasionally but would not jump into picking one. But when my sister asked me about the recipe for chocolate cookies from back when we were small, I started to think about them again. They were not my favorite either at that time, but I wanted to make some now anyway. Knowing for sure that they won't taste the same because the cocoa powder that we use now is different from then. Just wanted to do it.



I do not have the recipe that we used back then and had to find a recipe that looks reasonable enough to yield good results.



The recipe that I picked, which I followed really closely, however, did not give me a good enough dough that I had to add extra butter as I had used up all the flour and cocoa. Now they are more do-able to be pressed through a cookie presser.



In terms of taste? It is pretty much like chocolate cookies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment