Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It Is Unavoidable...

So now this is September and I could not run away anymore from the long to-do list with immediate due date in my hand. I can''t afford procrastination anymore or I might end up making a mess with the house move and having a very empty house. Everything that we need to have seems to need 4-12 weeks to make. But to begin with, I could not find or come up with the designs that I like and the people that are able to build what I want. Compromise appears to be the key word and my unwillingness to settle for less seems to be the hurdle. The saga continues ...

Let's start the new month with a view from the top, even though the sky was not too clear when this picture was taken. This, ladies and gentlemen, will be what we can see from our new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment