Monday, September 21, 2009

While Looking For Lights....



Balestier road was the place we headed to last Saturday. Our mission was to search some lights for our new place. We still needed some garden lights and lights for the terraces and a couple of others here and there. This really was not something that I was prepared to do. I was so hoping that I could just move in and everything that I need and I like are there. Surely, that was a fat hope. We got ourselves a brand new house and these are a few things that we need to deal with. No fun.



We could not really find any lights that we like. Even the famous chicken rice restaurant rejected our business deals, the lazy shopkeeper simply pointed the board to us. It said that they stopped serving at 4:45 PM, Monday to Saturdays. .... The lazy man did not seem to care that it was still 4:44PM. What a poor service! It's a very well known chicken rice place that I didn't even know and won't even bother to go to ever again. I simply tried to buy some because we were in the area.

I still can find the silver lining of the whole tiring afternoon, I found many nice looking double-storey shop houses along the road. They look very pretty.... [We were exhausted!]

No comments:

Post a Comment