Monday, September 14, 2009

Straight And Roll



Some people just can't be trusted, I found this case to be so true over the past few months. Let me start with this person whose job title is not very clear. She assisted us in a furniture shop where we order a dining table and some chairs. We picked the color of the leather cushion and the design. The deposit was paid and all were settled. After which, we had some discussion among our family that came along of whether we picked the right color. She overhead and kindly offered us a bunch of sample and asked us to get back to her in a week time to confirm the color, otherwise, she would order the color that we had chose.

That was what the four of us understood, on 9 August. A few phone conversations on some potential kitchen cabinets and a visit later on the same matter, one month and three days after, on the phone, still speaking to the same person, I asked when our dining table and the chairs ready. To my shock, she replied that she waited for me to get back to her on the leather color so she can order from Italy....!!!!!! Yes, this person said that and Italy too! Think of the weeks needed for this process! Think, think. She said that I was supposed to let her know what color it would be, that I was also supposed to return the sample. I am not Joe Wilson, but I must say that SHE LIED! I confirmed with my two kids and my husband who were there and they confirmed what I believed in.

What's upsetting is the fact that the interior designer that we engaged has not been a very straight forward person. He miscalculated the space, and was about the leave a cushion as a side table in one of the rooms, without consulting us. I heard no admission of fault here. He let the railings painted in colors of his choice, not ours, without prior consultation with us and built a side table light column along the bed without even consulting us. Does that qualify him as a moron?

moron
:
1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Well, it could have turned out that we engaged a moron as our interior consultant, couldn't have we?? Should we have, I hope we did not become one by hiring one. (Sighh..........) What to do? Just a bad Saturday!



I baked some cinnamon rolls last week for breakfast to finish off the dough that I had left. They were soft, warm, sweet and cinnamonish.... giving me great fuzzy feelings unlike what I experienced last Saturday. Tomorrow is always another day.... and the sun'll come up tomorrow, Annie sings.

5 comments:

  1. ckckk...:-/

    sayang banget cinamon cake dicampur dg curhat :)

    ps: sekalian coba smiley :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality.... why-why-why????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I am looking for the reality... ;)
    Have a nice busy week!!!
    Still waiting for next photos from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why the smiley doesn't change?
    Did I do it correct?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reality,
    Yg hosting smileynya lg ada problem. Kena hacked. Lagi dibetulin....

    ReplyDelete