Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Miss ...



One more day to 2010! In a matter of hours, we will enter a new year with new challenges to look forward to.



Back to home is back to washing tons of laundry, cleaning the house, doing the dishes and all that sorts. It's a typical life for many people that do not have a domestic helper. Many people here, if not a lot, do, especially when the size of their house is like ours. I do not like to have one, it does not fit our lifestyle. Neither does DH. The kids, of course, love to have a helper around the house, they would love to have someone that help them do their dirty works. Too bad, they have to be responsible for all the mess they make and this will continue until further notice, whenever that would be.... if ever!



I missed home, my kitchen and my plants when I was away. I am home now and I miss the beach and the drinks and the ability to sit around and read and drink and eat all day with nothing much to worry of..... I certainly am looking forward to my next holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment