Monday, December 28, 2009

A Reminder Of Time

I saw the kids from mini club playing on the sand yesterday. Not that long ago, my kids were in that group too...., they did what they were doing then. Time flies, a couple of mine are now too old for the club.



It's 2AM Singapore time and it's merely after 1AM local time here and I am awake, unable to go back to sleep after a visit to the toilet. My old me was really tired by 9PM and fell asleep shortly. I am glad that I have internet access, despite rather slow processor that I brought with me here. Every two-three year a processor becomes obsolete and slow.... and I hate to let go of a hefty investment I made and a companion it has been giving me over the past couple years. I guess, I am keeping this one for a bit longer.

The sound of the ocean can be heard from our room and nothing else is identifiable. I am having too much things in my head and I know for sure that is the reason why I have difficulty falling back to sleep. Our last full day here in the island and tomorrow we will be heading back. It's fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment