Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We Have Zinnia!



Only today, I found out that the mystery plants in our tiny plot of garden are apparently Zinnia. Boy-oh-boy.

This little piece of land was actually reserved by yours truly to plant whatever she wanted to. Somehow, her mother in law came and spread some unknown seeds without her knowledge. I, with a firm determination of having some chilli plants with the seeds from one of my sisters, also put the seeds on the same slot. Later on, DH, I don't know what in his mind was and also is, decided to plant something that he got from his friend. He, of course, did not know what it was, but went ahead without caring about everything that have been planted there. He was told, but as usual, that did not matter.

Only this morning, I found out or maybe reminded, that he put different seeds there, from his assistant in the office, after he put the seeds from his his friend. It was truly an OMG moment. The seeds from the office girl has a packaging with the name of the flowers there. After doing a little research, I can confirm that we have Zinnia in out garden. Yay!

Mystery has been solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment