Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Turkey Evening



This is a copycat post of Priscilla's and a sort of rebuttal. Yes, this turkey was gifted and thankfully it was pre-cooked. Otherwise, it would have been a totally different story altogether. We got it because we spent just a bit of money, but we spent a helluva lots and lots of money on her tuition fee, that's for sure!



Thankfully also that I had the skill to whip up some mashed potatoes and sauteed some vegetables and with the help of my magic wand, the gravy magically appeared.



After we finished cleaning and the dishwasher took over our washing job, some of us played cards and enjoyed the rest of the evening with joy and laughter and more calories intakes.



Eat, play cards and be merry? Why not? We drank too. Water.









We are now in Club Med Bintan to eat, sleep, relax and eat again. And not worrying about what to cook and having to wash the dishes.

Maybe we could try burning some calories by swimming, walking in the sand and beating DH on squash. I am trying to finish reading my Emily Giffin book before this year ends too. Some missions indeed!



It will be a super achievement if I could maintain my weight at current level...................... If not, I could do it as my new year resolution???? Maybe?????....................

No comments:

Post a Comment