Thursday, December 03, 2009

Transgression

Well, Tiger Wood's apology using the word transgression has make the word a very popular search on Google. I am one of the guilty parties, because I really wanted to make sure that he indirectly admitted to the cheating charge. What he does is really none of my concern, but what happened shows that honesty is a lonely word, I can't disagree with Mr. Billy Joel. Even such a great athlete with all the money he has, a beautiful wife and two wonderful kids, still slipped, lied and cheated.

This brought back the memory of someone that I used to know. Except that he had little money, he was not an athlete and he didn't go to Stanford U, the way Tiger Wood did. He, however, is a jerk and an irresponsible man with multiple affairs and a big bully. It's a good thing that he is out of my life, although his former wife can't really completely cut him off because of their two kids. I don't know how he got to be so lucky to have married her for 10 years.

23 more days to my year end trip. I am looking forward to that! Happy thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment