Monday, December 28, 2009

It Is A Holiday...



I get to finish reading a book when I am taken away from my works. Finally, I finished reading a book that I started almost four months ago. I started right away with a James Patterson book that I brought along. This is a holiday! It is a holiday when I do not have to prepare the food and I do not have to clean up the kitchen.



It is so great to come to Club Med as we practically do not have to worry about what to eat and to clean up afterward. Just go to the restaurant at the designated time and eat whatever we want that are served there. And there's so plenty of them. They are not necessarily delicious or what we like, but by keep on trying, we will be full anyway...... I am stuffed most of the time here.



And the dessert selections.... so hard to resist. We just have to try. And try again some others if the taste is not what you imagine. Keep on trying until you have more than enough...


For these reasons, we should not stay here too long. Otherwise, when we go back home, we will need to go shopping for new and BIGGER clothes........................

No comments:

Post a Comment