Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Akashabu

Akashabu at Funan is a Japanese restaurant that my two housemates religiously go, but the one that I constantly refused to go to after the salad incident I had while dining there. I ordered one of the three salad they had on their menu, called Avocado Salad. With Avocado in the name, I expect avocado to dominate the salad, but it upset me that the salad was so full of sliced cabbage and very little pieces, hardly found avocado. The dressing was unimpressive too. I found no reason to  go back.


Last Sunday, I decided to tag along the two, back to the Akashabu. I was very curious in finding out what make these two people keep on going back there. The plate above is basically full of both Miss K's & DH's favorites sushi, including fatty tuna and scallop.


As usual, we also had Salmon Sashimi, which I must admit, tasted really great. 


I had a set lunch with Grilled Mackerel (Saba)as the main Entree. It was okay, but I don't think I will want to join my two loved ones to dine there again. I am not too crazy about the food there and I think we have a little bit too much Japanese food lately. Unless I find another good reason to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment