Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back To Sushi Tei....


When you went with two family members that love Japanese food and suggested to eat at a Japanese restaurant, but opened to your suggestions and then turned down your suggestion, you knew that your option was either going to the Japanese restaurant or going to the Japanese restaurant. There's no typo here, I wrote it the way I thought. Sushi Tei at Nge Ann City it was. We had not been here for a while and it took me by surprise (a little bit) that the place was not packed at lunch time on Sunday. I guess, with so many new places to eat around the place, they could not help losing some of its customers. Aside from my usual Kani Avocado Salad with Sesame Dressing that I love dearly, I went for something different this time. My picks were full packed cholesterol Hotate Teriyaki (scallop teriyaki) and Ika Sugatayaki (grilled Squid with salt). We could not finish the later and brought them home. They are stored nicely inside our fridge for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment