Monday, November 21, 2011

Art Of Meepok

It's an out of box thing I did last Sunday morning, I joined DH all the way to Bedok to have breakfast in a place called Art of Meepok. This place apparently is well known for its yummy Meepok. I would not normally have the willingness to go all the way, almost 30 minutes to the east side of the island towards airport, just to get a bowl of noodles. DH normally goes on some weekends with now College girl No.2. She is the only one who gets up early and loves meepok. The rest of us, do not care as much. I was in a nice mood and against my better judgement, went along. I felt a bit bad that he was going to go alone.


I love small noodles, therefore I had them (picture above). DH had his usual meepok plus a few extra things that he normally has. He messed up the noodles before I managed to get a picture.


We got a nice place to sit, it was breezy and made it more enjoyable to eat. The noodles are great, but I am not the type who is willing to go to far for some food. I might go again in the future. I just don't know when.

1 comment: