Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Back To Borough Market

We were still trying to adjust our time to London time, we were exhausted most of the time, but we tried to make the best of our time there. Being away from home is good, being far from our routines is needed. It's a break from our regulars and I am a firm believer that everyone needs a break or two after a while. We all need to recharge. 

Going to London without visiting Borough, doesn't seem right for me. It has become a ritual, I can't do without. Aside from that, I really wanted to get a Scotch egg there, it had been my plan for many weeks prior to my departure to London. Sadly, the stall that sells the Scotch eggs did not seem to open that day. I went for vegetarian dosa from an Indian stall and had to wait for a long time because the line was long. The food was just alright. 

Borough always has great cheeses too. We sampled some and we bought a piece each of Comte and Gouda. They were so delicious. 


We walked around and took some pictures. There were so many people and it was not even weekend. It's actually more exciting that there were a lot of people, the atmosphere gets me going, although I hate crowds and I dislike crowded places. But it feels so wrong to go when the place was very quiet.














No comments:

Post a Comment