Thursday, December 31, 2015

Every Day

We have finally arrived on the last day of 2015, the year that practically has passed in front of my eyes, so extremely past, that I could barely keep up. It has been a very busy year and I am thankful for that. I am thankful for all things that I have experienced this year, the goods, the bads and the 'somewhere in between'. There's no way to turn back the clock and I would not want to speculate on doing things differently in the past. I am looking ahead.

I do not do new years resolutions, I simply move on. I appreciate everyday and 1 January is the same. Yes, it is the beginning of new year, but everyday is a new day.

There are good things every day. There are different good things everyday. You just have to recognize them, because if you don't, everyday is like the same.

With good things, there are challenges everyday. Different days bring you different challenges. Some are harder than the others, some are more interesting than the others, but lets hope that they will make you a stronger and better person, no matter how much your heart break and how lonely you probably feel.

The sun will rise again tomorrow and you will be presented with new good things and new challenges. Just open your heart and open your mind. Appreciate the beauties and think little, if not nothing, of negatives. Because life is too short. Excessive anger, frustrations, worries and negative people are not worthy. Surround ourselves with positive things and people and make the best of every thing and every situation you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment