Tuesday, April 12, 2016

King of Thai Noodles, San Francisco

San Francisco. It rained and rained. Such a poor timing that we came and it rained so much. Well, California needed water, I guess, so the rain was good for the state. Finally, the much needed free water came pouring down.

We passed by this Thai noodles restaurant around Union Square and we thought it was just perfect to have a bowl of hot soup while it was wet and cold outside. 


My eyes and my heart set on beef ball noodles above while DH's pick was noodle soup with sliced fish cakes. My soup was a little bit sweet, but it did not bother me too much. The portions are American portion, i.e. ginormous. We were not able to clean up, it was no surprise. We, however, were satisfied with the flavor we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment