Thursday, July 31, 2008

Apple Peeler, Anyone?

I am pretty close to adjusting to local time again and am certainly happy with the progress. I continued catching up with works that are still piling up here and there. Some are hidden on purpose inside the filing cabinet, those are the papers that I am supposed to work on but continuously try to avoid! Silly me! I have to get there by tomorrow and work them out as much as possible.



As I went through the pictures from Freeport, Maine, I stumbled into this uber large apple peeler picture from LL Bean store, that is definitely not practical for me but interesting to share. Some of you might have seen it, but we had not prior to that day. I would use my normal peeler and knife, or just eat the skin!!! I'd keep my $29.95. As simple as that. But then again, apples are not my favorite anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I have one of those! But it
    s a little smaller.
    I like the vise base as opposed to the suction cup. It stays in place better.

    It works on potatoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you do Kitt! Do you use it a lot?
    I have a rather small kitchen, can't afford having big gadgets around.

    ReplyDelete