Monday, July 28, 2008

Maybe....

Maybe I am going to be like owl over the next few days.... staying awake at night and falling asleep during the day.

This jet lag is still haunting me. It is now noon here and I have been awake since after midnight, being unable to sleep. I laid on my bed, watching one program after after another on TV. At some point, I woke up and tidied up some clothes in my bedroom, cleaned up my cupboard, turned on my laptop and started surfing.... After 4AM, I was back trying to sleep again. And got back up again because I was not able to sleep. After 5:30AM, I gave up and went downstairs to start my day, to the kitchen I went.

I thought I was doing well when I was able to go to bed at 6-8PM during the first two nights after I arrived and went to bed at nearly 10PM the next night. But then my US clock started kicking in, I started waking up at 12, at 2 and stayed awake until the next morning............. I am sooooo.... tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment