Saturday, July 19, 2008

Counting Down Again

In less than 48 hours will be on the plane back home again. Tonight is our last night in Orlando, we will be in New York again tomorrow and get ready to fly again the next evening. It has been a long journey, but it was fun and enjoyable. It might be hard to go back to my normal routine again, huh?

Back when we started the trip, we all thought that one month was such a long time. Every single day over the past one month has been a busy one and was filled with many new and different experience. Time flew! And finally, this trip is nearing end. We are looking forward to going back home and tackling a new set of challenges in life. I know that our home phone has not been working for more than a month and there's a possibility of leakage in my room. I have many hours on the plane to make a to-do list, if I want to.

Continue my packing now......rolleyes

No comments:

Post a Comment