Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Diving Down, A Bit....



To have the temperature during the day dropped to 25C was wonderful, as it does not happen very often here. It is normally above 30C and humid, nearly all year long. It rained quite heavily around lunch time yesterday, as we were driving home from lunch.

I was practically dragged to this noodle place somewhere in east coast of the island, supposedly has the best fish ball noodles in the country, rated by God knows who. I gave up unwillingly, because of the non stop talk of the place. On Sunday, he managed to take two of our daughters there and reportedly, they cleaned up the food they ordered, so they must be great, or the kids were awfully hungry! I, subsequently, was constantly urged to try. Probably out of love or something else, or simply, he did not want me to miss out.

After what he said to be 20 minute drive, but turned out to be 30 minute one, of course, the food stall that we headed to was closed!!!!!!! hah We had to head elsewhere to get something to eat, without being too picky of we would eat, because we were too hungry by then. 45 minutes of driving later.... I still did not get to try the best mee pok here. sedih

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    MT, how could you put 'hah' and 'sedih' when i drag the cursor to smiley..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't. They come from the source of the emoticons, I believe, it's Malaysian....

    I'm not that good.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:59 PM

    ouw..
    b4, i thought that you know how to put it. maybe later you'll know..
    heehe

    ReplyDelete