Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trying Creme Caramel



One of our guilty pleasures is watching Take Home Chef on TV. Occasionally we get some ideas of what we want to cook or try to make. It sometimes takes me out of my comfort zone too, to make something that otherwise I would not consider trying, which I definitely welcome to. It's good to learn new things as long they are reasonable and do not involve extreme actions like bungy jumping or sky diving or unpleasant things, let's not go into details.......



Here's my latest adventure in the kitchen involving sweet and heavenly dessert, Creme Caramel. I used, of course, the recipe from Curtis Stone of Take Home Chef. Click here if you want to see the recipe. It was not as difficult as I thought it would be and I love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment