Saturday, March 07, 2009

Going Italian ...

Looking back at what we have been eating over the past few days here, I was quite surprised to find so much Italian elements on them. I normally have quite a good mix within a week of what we eat, there would be some rice, some noodles, and others too. I would make sure that we have a good mix of chicken, seafood, meat and vegetables. Somehow, something must have happened to my brain and I ended up with so much of Italian and giving too much unnecessary joy to my kids' tummy ....


Saturday Lasagna.....



This afternoon, my No.3 had the sudden urge to make lasagna and I worked as her assistance in the kitchen. The verdict, it was really good. I helped her tossing is some salt, pepper and herbs, but she did the bulk of the work including assembling and arranging the layers as well as what to put in there. It was super yum, the sausage that was mixed in the sauce helped improve the flavor.






Now pizza....




We also had pizza on a couple of days, the topping was all our classic favorite mix consisting of mushroom, salami, provolone, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Of course they were also super good.




Time for pasta....




Pasta with bacon, mushroom and cream sauce.... sprinkled with more cheese???? Hmmmmh.......

Life has been good, despite the chaos in the world and our waists are definitely expanding, quite rapidly.......

2 comments:

  1. That all looks very comforting! That's definitely needed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you....

    ReplyDelete