Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One Hot Day....

It turned to be a very hot day. Too hot that my head hurt. There might not be connection but I still put them together anyway. I must admit, it's quite comfortable inside the house, thanks to the air-con that is working hard and well-maintained.

I have a stack of paper to file and some data inputting to do, but I have been setting them aside. for a later time. A queen of procrastination I am indeed ..... I needed to rearrange the schedule for next week, moving my appointment from Tuesday to Monday, the Monday one was moved to Thursday. On Tuesday, I will be chaperoning someone at the hospital. Everything is set now, with one exception. I still need to reply to an invite for dinner on Thursday which we can't attend. Also, we are on the waiting list for our flight and we have not booked the hotel yet for our holiday. I guess, we are not quite set yet.........

I kept on telling my kids how fortunate they are that they could have freshly baked breakfast in the morning, I wish my mom had done the same thing for me. Actually, I can't really remember what I usually had for breakfast when I was small. Our school started at 7AM or before, so it was wayyyy... early...



I baked cinnamon twists yesterday, for breakfast and I was requested to baked cinnamon rolls this morning. The order always come the night before. Since I made only two rolls, I put them on small individual pans. They turned out really cute, I thought. wink

No comments:

Post a Comment