Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies



We passed by a Trader Joe's store on our recent trip and made a stop and bought some stuff. Miss K bought a bag of dried cranberries and I brought it back to Singapore. I would normally leave that bag alone until the rightful owner comes back, but not this time. I had the urge to make Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies and took liberty to open the bag and used a little portion of it. I am sure she would not mind.



I simply love the results, these crisp and chewy cookies are absolutely delightful. Gotta watch the waistline though!

3 comments:

  1. Alo MT, pasti rasany enak banget deh!
    Cookiesny warna coklatny bagus bangettt,
    pasti laris manis di sana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alo juga Gita!
    Untuk yg suka, rasanya ya enak.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birgita11:00 PM

    birnael sih kayaknya bakal doyan banget, hehehe

    ReplyDelete