Friday, July 29, 2011

I Think I'm Done!



I fell in love with Graze's food the first time I dined there and was excited to go again after I got back from my trip. Unfortunately, the second visit was disappointing and I don't think I want to return. For nearly every single dish we had, I had something a little unpleasant to say or write.



DH liked his Pan Roasted Barramundi so much the last time he came here and ordered the same one. Sadly, it was uncooked and I don't remember hearing anyone from the restaurants saying sorry about that. The dish was returned and he got a new one. It's cooked this time.



I was led into trying their Baby Spring Chicken. It turned to be very dry and lack of flavor. Yawn!



Miss P ordered Confit Duck which at the beginning tasted good but the maple gravy was overwhelmingly sweet.



I can't remember how the dessert was, I guess I could say it was not memorable. We had Chocolate Molten Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream. It was probably just fine, but I think I am done with this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment