Saturday, July 09, 2011

Harry Potter Is Coming....



We were in Hong Kong for one night before heading back home, we stopped by at Times Square, a shopping center that was also at present promoting the upcoming arrival of the last installment of Harry Potter movie. It seems like lots of fans there too (and everywhere).



I am not too familiar with all the stories surrounding Harry Potter but I know a tiny bit of the storyline. Not much. I took some pictures for my kids who are excited about Harry Potter and the gang.







4 comments:

  1. Birgita Adelia6:01 PM

    the pictures are so cool.
    love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon they will be gone!
    Buruan ke HK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birgita12:02 AM

    I hope someday I can go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikut tour aja Gita, skrng ga mahal ko.
    MO diajak!

    ReplyDelete