Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Begins With....

I tend to gain weight when I travel. Thank God that I do not travel as many times in a year as DH. This faraway trip to San Francisco, though last for a few days only, also resulted in gain. In the plane to Seoul, it all began with Satay. Prior to that, we actually had breakfast in the lounge at the airport. We left home so early that we did not had breakfast at home. In this 6 hours and a few minute trip to Seoul, the flight attendants served us Scallop and Soba noodle salad after the Satay.



The scallop and the leaves were reasonable in size and I was already hungry by then. I cleaned up with no problem at all.



I am not a fan of Soba, but I was willing to try since it was served in front of me. It was actually quite delicious, the soup was very tasty.



They had three or four main entrees to pick from and I went for the lamb, it was Lamb Loin in Mint Jus with roasted vegetables and olive oil mashed potato with leek. It was reasonably nice too. I was quite easy to please, I guess.



Next, I had their Coffee Ice Cream. It was served with a little fruit salad. I had some of those and proceeded with their Cheese and Crackers. Also a piece of praline. Then I continued sitting, of course and watched some Big Bang Theory episodes and had a little nap before landing at Seoul airport. See how how the pile up began.........? (I had not mentioned the drinks I picked to have, including coffee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment