Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sanraku On Sutter St.

The wonder of San Francisco for me this time, aside from shopping was its dining option. I really enjoyed what the place offered in terms of food and the fact that I did not have to travel far from where I stayed, was definitely a plus.



There's another tiny Japanese restaurant that we went to when we were in San Francisco, after Miss K moved in to Berkeley. It's called Sanraku, located just a few blocks away from Union Square. Thanks to the reservation system, we got a table quickly, otherwise, it would be hard. The restaurant is small and seems popular, it got packed really quickly.



First of all, we had their Salmon Sashimi. I can't remember exactly the price, but I am certain it is around twice of those in Singapore.



I ordered a dish that I don't order very often, it was Beef Teriyaki, while DH stayed safe with his Unagi Donburi. They were served with Miso soup and salad, both of which we do not care as much. The main entrees, however, were really delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment