Monday, July 04, 2011

Union Square, SF

I use Singapore time for my blog posts so it is always ahead of US time. This morning I had a post dated 4th July, but here in San Francisco where I am now, it is still 3rd July. I will a couple more hours before we celebrate Independence Day here. I never thought much of it til I read the date of my previous post. It's not 4th of July, yet, here. Interesting!



From our room at Grand Hyatt, we can see Macy's and its Cheesecake Factory restaurant and somehow we felt so tempted that we had to dine there. Miss K was about to move in to UC Berkeley dorm this afternoon and it was our chance to eat together at Cheesecake Factory this afternoon for lunch. The picture above is the view from the restaurant this afternoon, taken from outside Cheesecake Factory. It's Union Square, looking so vibrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment