Monday, November 09, 2015

Egg Breakfast

The sea is calm now, for now at least. I had a very draining end of the week, very unexpectedly and had to wake up to a crappy Monday, feeling so beaten up. What a way to begin the week! Life throws curve balls again and again. No matter how experienced you are, they are still curve balls and you don't anticipate the way they come. As they say, life goes on. It does go on, and I have to go on with life, whether I like it or not. Life goes on whether I am ready to move on or not. Life goes on whether I have to walk limping or crawl or cry a super heavy baggage on my back. Life does not care. Life does not stop and gives you a break, so just move on!


I had imagined this breakfast since my days in Shanghai last week. Grilled tomatoes, spinach with gorgonzola, sautéed garbanzo beans and fried egg with runny yolk. 

I was so glad to be back home and had them, they way I wanted them to be. They are filling and they are healthy. Just the way I wanted them to be. I guess some aspects in our life are quite controllable.



No comments:

Post a Comment