Monday, November 16, 2015

Freshly Baked Croissants

We woke up to the third week of November. Times certainly flies, I can't say it enough again and again. It seems like yesterday when I tried to adjust to writing 2015 and now we are about to end it. The streets and shops have been decorated for Christmas.  I see tons of advertisements for Christmas  products and gifts on the paper.  Thanksgiving is around the corner and before you know it, it will be Christmas and New Year all over again. No slowing down. Just enjoy this fast ride and make the best of it every day if that's possible. 

The amount of active work involved to make these babies actually is not too much, it is the waiting time that is long. Some people would take 2 to 3 days to make them. But, it's well worth the effort. Imagine sitting down in a cool morning with a cup of coffee and warm homemade croissants...... So heavenly!

I started making the dough for these croissants yesterday afternoon. It took me overnight. I wanted them badly for breakfast today and I made sure it happened. It was a good way to start the week. These croissants are so flaky, buttery, crusty on the outside and soft inside. So. Yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment