Thursday, August 07, 2008

Cookie Press Premiere



I was chatting online with my sister when my nephew conveyed that I should not just post food pictures in my blog, to which I replied "Of course not! I put other pictures too!" He then said that I should send them the food too..............

I went "Oh...........". I would if they lived in the island here. If I send them the food that I prepare, the food would change form by the time they get them. Duh!rolleyes



I got myself a new cookie press a few months ago to replace my broken one and I had not use it until yesterday. It's always fun to make cookies, the part that I dislike is washing the dishes! We can't install a dishwasher here because of lacking of space. Here we go, basic Spritz, first cookies made using my new cookie press!

No comments:

Post a Comment