Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Thought...

I thought I would have more time when the kids started school.... I thought I would be able to do my works peacefully. Ha! I thought wrong. The time is there, the time is here, the time doesn't change. I have 24 hours a day still!

The kids left, the kids came back.

The kids went again and they came back again.

The kids left again and they were back again.

It’s been three days of school and I wonder what I have accomplished in three days. I have been trying to catchup with my works and my works are still there to be caught on. I barely touched them yet. I have been busy with catching up with basic house works of cleaning, washing and cooking. And it’s so hard to keep up. I may have forgotten that they never end and there always be more as time goes on. I may have forgotten that I have to set my priorities. (Motherhood is demanding and time consuming!)

I have to get to those piles of papers and do my “other” works too, tomorrow! My piles are getting taller by any tick-tock. Tomorrow! I don't do promises, so let me say, I will try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment