Sunday, August 03, 2008

Heavy Decision...



I had been wanting to have two of those three books for months. I was in many bookstores in many states in the USA when I traveled last month and kept on wanting to buy these books but was not sure if I should get them since they are quite heavy. (We tried to travel light and completely failed!! ) It came across my mind to order from Amazon and had them delivered to one of the hotels we were staying at towards the end of the trip, so we did not have to carry them around. (Delivering them to this country is pricier!)

After almost continuously delaying it, with DH as my cheerleader, I finally ordered those three books and a silpat and had them delivered to Providence. Delivery charge was free because they were qualified for that, Amazon has this arrangement all the time, I believe. It was a good bargain, I love good bargains! Who doesn't???

Those books are now nicely stored on the shelf, waiting patiently for their new owner to flip through and start baking!!! wink

2 comments:

  1. What a clever solution! Great cookbooks, too. You'll have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitt. I hope so, I can't wait to start looking at them.

    ReplyDelete