Saturday, August 30, 2008

Green Cake

I was browsing around last night when I saw a picture of red cake that called my name and urged me to bake something of some colors this weekend. With a good sleep on Friday night and a spirit to enjoy the weekend, this morning, I took out the six eggs needed to bake pandan sponge cake. I used pandan essence that is sold in small bottles instead of getting the extract from the real leaves.



I went for the original taste instead of the altered version favored by the kids, therefore, I disregarded their request to sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the cake as I frequently did in the past. Here we go, pandan sponge cake for a cloudy Saturday, as we waited for the arrival of the man of the house from his business trip abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment