Friday, February 13, 2009

Appreciating The Effort



Man, oh man. Even the person who wears the shirt did not realize that one of the buttons of his shirts was sewn with red thread. I did not do it. My girls definitely would have not done it. My best guess would be our helper in Jakarta who saw the button falling as she was doing her boss' laundry. This brought a smile to my face though, cos I thought it was nice of her to do that. She, being a very simple person, probably just decided to use whatever thread she had with her to fix the problem. It is very likely that she never considers that her boss would wear this shirt to meet some VIPs sometimes. The boss himself,... hm...., he does not seem to ever look at these sort of things. Irregardless, I appreciate her effort. senyumsenyumsenyum

PS: As of now, it is all fixed by yours truly. Case is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment