Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cupcakes For Two ...

Pfffs... and it's February. The kids are back at school and in these first few days, I have tons of catching up to do. I enjoy being able to work with little interruption, that's how to get the job done anyway. It is always nice to finally have the routines back and I will have many of these in the forthcoming weeks.

I have been up since before six this morning and got quite a bit of things done. While dinner is in the oven, beef stroganoff it is, and everything is well under control, I could use a little surfing time alone.



The cupcakes above were made and delivered last week for DH's two little nieces living on the other side of the country. They are basic pound cake with cream cheese frosting. I hope they enjoyed them. senyum

No comments:

Post a Comment